Strategic Capacity Planning
A technique used to identify and measure overall capacity of production is referred to as strategic capacity planning. Strategic capacity planning is utilized for capital intensive resource like plant, machinery, labor, etc.
Strategic capacity planning is essential as it helps the organization in meeting the future requirements of the organization. Planning ensures that operating cost are maintained at a minimum possible level without affecting the quality. It ensures the organization remain competitive and can achieve the long-term growth plan.
Capacity planning is a strategic activity within the Capacity Management process that focuses on putting together a capacity plan, using the present to predict the future.
The idea of capacity planning is to identify the right amount of resources required for service demands now and in the future. This discipline is proactive and aims to:
- Help to show the cost and business need for infrastructure upgrades;
- Ensure that consolidated real and virtual system configurations will meet service levels
- Minimize costs of ITIL processes, because capacity planning is one the hallmarks of mature IT management processes
- Help making purchasing decisions, minimizing costs needed to maximize productivity
- Help application development, predicting the impact on production systems of new or modified applications
- Creation of disaster recovery plans, determining the optimal way to handle workloads after a catastrophe at one of your data centers
NetAngelS professionals will help you to plan and build any scale network environment. We plan and build horizontally scalable networks, and help our clients to fully utilize network infrastructure . With us you will be sure that your IT capacity meets current and future business requirements in a cost-effective manner. Our professionals will build networks which will be:
- Cost effective
- Grow in respect of your business needs
- Fully utilized
- Fault tolerant
- Tunned in accordance to your specific needs
- We will determine your current and future perspectives and build reliable network which will exactly match your needs